The FPIC Solutions Dialogue comprises members from industry, communities, and NGOs, with select independent experts. Members are committed to sharing candid experience, lessons, and insights collaboratively to develop collective knowledge and guidance for meaningful implementation of free, prior, and informed consent.
- Asia Indigenous Peoples Pact
- First Nations Women Advocating Responsible Mining
- New Gold
- Newmont Goldcorp
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Conservation International
- Equitable Origin
- International Boreal Conservation Campaign
- RESOLVE (Founder and Secretariat)
- Transparency International
- World Resources Institute
- Chris Anderson, Yirri Global
- Centre for Social Responsibility in Mining (CSRM) at the University of Queensland
- Kathryn Tomlinson, Community Insights Group
Interested in Becoming a Member?
Interested organizations and communities can apply for membership by submitting an Expression of Interest form for consideration by existing Dialogue members.